ToonWorld Golf is, as its name implies, a golf game. It was inspired by the Mario Golf series.
The basic gameplay uses the typical "sliding bar" mechanism of most golf video games, with several variables which must be anticipated, such as character attributes, wind strength and direction, rain, ball spin, and course topography.
These characters are available by default.
- Justin Puppy
- Max Goof (Goof Troop)
- Bubsy Bobcat
- R1/1995 Rayman
- Huckle Cat
- Gumball Watterson
- Loulou/Wolfy (Loulou & Other Wolves)
- Dotty Dog
- Flippy Doggenbottom
- Danny Fenton/Phantom
These characters can be unlocked by meeting specific criteria.
- Bugsly Kitten (unlocked by completing the 18 hole Birdie Challenge.)
- Peanut Otter (unlocked by obtaining 15 Superstar Golfer Badges in Tournament Mode.)
- Jelly Otter (unlocked by obtaining 30 Superstar Golfer Badges in Tournament Mode.)
- Rude Dog (unlocked by completing all Ring Attack holes.)
- Roofus the Roller Roo (unlocked by completing all side games [except the Birdie Challenge] on beginner, intermediate and expert modes.)
- Peanut Putter
- Howdydoo Island
- Pink Plant Woods
- Bongo Hills
- Twilight Gulch
- Eraser Plains